More about covid-19
Information about the disease covid-19 is available in different languages on the Public Health Agency of Sweden's website.You can find links to each language in the next chapter.
On the Public Health Agency of Sweden´s website, you can also find answers to frequently asked questions about covid-19 in English, as well as information in easy-to-read Swedish.
There are various pieces of information about covid-19 in Swedish sign language on krisinformation.se, a website with emergency information from Swedish authorities. The website also provides links to translated, corona-related information from other authorities.
You can also find information about covid-19 on the websites of the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control as well as the World Health Organization.
You can find more information about covid-19 in Swedish here on 1177.se
Before visiting Sweden
Krisinformation.se has compiled information in English about restrictions and regulations you need to be aware of if you are planning a stay in Sweden this summer.
- Call telephone number 113 13 if you have general questions about covid-19. You are offered to speak through an interpreter if needed. The telephone line is staffed 24 hours a day and is operated on commission by the Swedish government.
- Call telephone number 08-123 680 00 if you have general questions about covid-19 and wish to speak directly to those who answer in any of these languages: Arabic, Somali, Persian, Tigrinya, Amharic or Russian. The telephone line is staffed Monday through Friday from 9 to 12 am, and from 1 to 3 pm. At other times, you can call and leave a message. The staff will return your call as soon as possible. The telephone line is provided by Region Stockholm.
If you or someone else gets ill and you need to talk to a nurse for advice on what to do or where to go for help, call telephone number 1177. The nurses speak Swedish and English. Sometimes help in other languages might be available.
If a person’s life is in danger and you need help straight away, call telephone number 112. You are offered to speak through an interpreter if needed.
Protect yourself and others
Here are links to information from the Public Health Agency of Sweden about the new coronavirus which can cause the disease covid-19. Learn more about covid-19 and how to protect yourself and others.
Healthcare in Skåne and covid-19
Here you will learn more about healthcare in Skåne in light of the new coronavirus covid-19. Below, you can find links to information in multiple languages.
Are you pregnant? – Information about covid-19
Here you will find information about Skåne's rules if you are pregnant. The rules are intended to help patients and staff to avoid covid-19 infection.
Below, you can find links to information in multiple languages.
If you are 70 or older
Here you will find information about covid-19 and recommendations for those who are 70 or older. Below, you can find links to information in multiple languages.
سۆرانی/Sorani ﺳﺎﻻن ﯾﺎن ﮔەورەﺗﺮ ۷۰ﺋەﺗﯚی ﭘێﻮەﻧﺪﯾە ﻧێﺰﯾﮑەﮐﺎﻧﺖ ﺳﻨﻮردار ﺑﮑە
Video – how you can stop the spred of coronavirus
In the videos, you will learn how to help minimize the spread of the coronavirus. The videos are produced by Region Stockholm.
In the films you will for example get the answers to these questions:
- What is the new coronavirus and the disease covid-19?
- What are the symptoms of covid-19?
- What should I do if I fall ill?
Information in arabic
Information in arabic - how you can stop the spred of coronavirus.
Information in persian
Information in persian - how you can stop the spred of coronavirus.
Information in somali
Information in somali - how you can stop the spred of coronavirus.