Always turn to your healthcare centre if you have recurring problems or a longer-term illness. This is also where you should turn if your child falls ill. Healthcare centres also provide advice on healthy living and preventing illnesses.
Examples of things you can get help with:
- Medical advice and assessments
- Chronic ailments such as diabetes and asthma
- New complaints or an illness that has taken a turn for the worse
- Changing your lifestyle, for example ceasing smoking
- Mental illness
- Paediatric care (at the children’s health clinic).