If any of this applies to you, you should be vaccinated against influenza:
- You are 65 years old or older (born in 1957 or earlier).
- You are pregnant in week 12 or later.
- You are pregnant before week 12 and one of the other points applies to you.
- You live with someone whose immune system is severely weakened.
- You have one of the following diseases or conditions:
- chronic heart disease
- chronic lung disease, such as COPD or asthma
- any other condition that impairs lung function or makes coughing difficult
- chronic liver or kidney failure
- diabetes mellitus
- any condition that entails a severe weakening of the immune system because of illness or medication.
You can be vaccinated against influenza and Covid-19 at the same time
It might be a good idea to be vaccinated against Covid-19 when you come to be vaccinated against seasonal influenza. Ask the staff at the vaccination clinic if they can give you both vaccines.
How much does vaccination cost?
Vaccination is free of charge if you belong to one of the at-risk groups. If you do not belong to an at-risk group, vaccination costs SEK 262.