Vaccination units in Västernorrland County
How to make a vaccination appointment
Schedule your appointment online via 1177.se
If you have a Swedish personal identity number. If you cannot speak a little Swedish or English yourself, you can ask someone else to help you make the appointment, the e-service does not require a login.
Choose your clinic and book appointment
- When you have chosen your clinic or unit click on ”BOKA TID FÖR VACCINATION MOT COVID-19” to access the booking system. You can book both dose 1 and 2.
- State the purpose of your visit. If you are under 18, choose “Vaccination av person född 2003, 2004 eller 2005” and state if you have consent from your parents.
- You can only make the appointment for one person.
- A calendar appears. Find a time that suits you. On a computer the calendar shows green spaces where you can book.
- Follow the instructions and fill in your personal information.
- Fill in a health declaration and save.
- Click the box to confirm the time and give consent.
Important! Keep in mind that the Internet Explorer browser does not work. Instead, use for example Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Safari.
Mitt vaccin App
The app "Mitt vaccin" is available för Android and iOS. You log in using electronic ID and you can then make your reservation or handle your appointment. The "Mitt vaccin"-app requires Android 9 or later, iOS13 or later.
Appointment by phone
For you who have difficulty scheduling your appointment yourself, who lack a Swedish personal identity number, or have a reserve number (a temporary medical number).
You can call our telephonesupport by phone: 0611-804 00, Monday-Friday 8am-6pm.
If you are under 18
If you are under 18 you may need a consent form signed by your parents. If you do not have consent from your parents, you can still get vaccinated if the medical staff estimates that you are mature enough to give your own consent.
If your parents cannot accompany you, you need to bring an ID to identify yourself at the vaccination unit.
You can also get the consent form at a health care centre or in a vaccination unit.
If you do not have a Swedish personal identity number or have a reserve number
If you lack a personal identity number or have a reserve number (temporary medical number), you cannot make an appointment for vaccination online. Instead, call the telephone support directly, 0611-804 00, Monday-Friday 8am-6pm.
If you previously have had a severe allergic reaction so you had to seek emergency medical care, you should contact your health or medical center for advice before booking a vaccination appointment. This is to get an assessment of how to be vaccinated safely.
If the health care center considers that you can be vaccinated in the regular flow, you book an appointment yourself and answer "No" to the question in the health declaration that you have had a serious allergic reaction.
If the health care center deems that vaccination must take place with increased supervision, the health care center writes a referral so that you are vaccinated at one of our three hospitals. You will then be called for vaccination.
A severe allergic reaction usually occurs very quickly, within 30 minutes, after you have been exposed to what you are allergic to.
The reactions can be for example:
- respiratory distress
- nausea and vomiting
- strong palpitations
The reaction is then so severe that you seek care by calling 112.
Blood- thinning medicines
If you are taking blood-thinning medicines, see the information:
This applies to you who use medicines of the type:
Waran, Warfarin, Eliquis, Pradaxa, Lixiana, Xarelto, Fragmin, Inohep or Heparin. If you are taking other types of blood thinners you can be vaccinated regardless of when you take your medicine
If you use Waran or Warfarin:
- If PK-INR is stable with control intervals longer than 4 weeks you can be vaccinated without special control.
- If your control interval is shorter than four weeks, you must notify the AK clinic of the vaccination date for control of the PK-INR value in the same way as routine when planning for other procedures.
- If you use Waran or Warfarin with other blood-thinning drugs such as platelet inhibitors (eg acetylsalicylic acid, clopidogrel, ticagrelor), notify the AK clinic of the date of vaccination to check the PK-INR value in the same way as routine planning for other procedures.
If you use Eliquis and Pradaxa:
- Skip the morning dose of anticoagulant vaccination day and take the evening dose at least 2 hours after vaccination.
If you use Lixiana, Xarelto, Fragmin or Inohep:
- Take the tablet / injection of anticoagulants 2 hours after vaccination.
Other blood-thinning medicine:
- If you are taking other blood thinners such as platelet inhibitors such as acetylsalicylic acid, clopidogrel, ticagrelor but not in combination with Waran or Warfarin
- Take the tablets as usual regardless of the time of vaccination.
Cancel your vaccination appointment
If you need to cancel your vaccination you can do it by clicking on the link for your vaccination unit. Then you choose "Boka tid" again and you can now see three different icons. Click on the third icon "Hantera bokning".
Then you will find "Avboka tid". You can now fill in your mobilephone number and code "Bokningskod" that you got when you made your reservation.
You will now get a sms message that tells you that you have cancelled your vaccination appointment.
Please, do not cancel if it's not absolutely necessary!
If you do not have the opportunity to use the digital booking form, you can instead contact our telephone support for help with your booking.
Call: 0611-804 00 Monday-Friday 08 am to 6 pm.
Most people call our telephone support in the morning. It may be easier to get through if you call in the afternoon.