How to make a vaccination appointment
Schedule your appointment online via 1177.se
For you who have a Swedish personal identity number. If you cannot speak a little Swedish or English yourself, you can ask someone else to help you make the appointment, the e-service does not require a login.
Choose your clinic and book appointment
- When you have chosen your clinic or unit click on ”BOKA TID FÖR VACCINATION MOT COVID-19” to access the booking system.
- State the purpose of your visit, specify to which priority group you belong.
- You can only make the appointment for one person.
- A calendar appears. Find a time that suits you. On a computer the calendar shows green spaces where you can book.
- Follow the instructions and fill in your personal information.
- Fill in a health declaration and save.
- Click the box to confirm the time and give consent.
Important! Keep in mind that the Internet Explorer browser does not work. Instead, use for example Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Safari.
Appointment by phone
For you who have difficulty scheduling your appointment yourself, who lack a Swedish personal identity number, or have a reserve number (a temporary medical number).
You can call our telephonesupport by phone: 0611-804 00, Monday-Friday 8am-6pm, Saturday and Sunday 10 am-4 pm.
If you do not have a Swedish personal identity number or have a reserve number
If you lack a personal identity number or have a reserve number (temporary medical number), you cannot make an appointment for vaccination online. Instead, call the telephone support directly, 0611-804 00, Monday- Friday 8am-6pm, Saturday and Sunday 10am-4 pm.
Who can book a vaccination appointment?
- Age 35 or older.
Age 18 or older and belong to one or more of following risk groups:
- Cardiovascular disease
Stroke or cerebral haemorrhage, angina, heart attack, heart failure, atrial fibrillation, high blood pressure. You go for follow-up checks in healthcare.
- Lung disease
COPD, severe and unstable asthma, sought for acute asthma in the past year, cystic fibrosis, pulmonary emphysema. You go for follow-up checks in healthcare.
- Impaired lung function
Decreased cough, severe obesity with a BMI over 40, neuromuscular diseases such as MS; ALS; cerebral palsy or other muscle diseases as well as multifunctional disabilities that lower lung function.
- Chronic liver failure or kidney failure
You go for follow-up checks in healthcare.
- Type 1 or type 2 diabetes
- Severely weakened immune system
Due to illness or treatment and have been told by healthcare that you are particularly susceptible to infection.
- Downs syndrome
- Pregnant after 12 weeks
- with BMI above 30 when contacting health care
- 35 years old
- belonging to above mentioned riskgroup
If you do not belong to any of these groups, you cannot yet book an appointment for vaccination.
Vaccination units in Västernorrland County
Make a reservation on any of the units that are suitable for you. You do not need any e-ID to book an appointment. Just click on the unit where you want to reserve.
Vaccination unit Ullånger, Centrumhuset : you can only book dose 2, not dose 1
Vaccination unit Junsele: you can only book dose 2, not dose 1
Vaccination unit Ramsele : you can only book dose 2, not dose 1
Vaccination unit Matfors: you can only book dose 2, not dose 1
Vaccination unit Stöde:you can only book dose 2, not dose 1
Vaccination unit Olympia, Bredbyn: you can only book dose 2,not dose 1
If you previously have had a severe allergic reaction so you had to seek emergency medical care, you should contact your health or medical center for advice before booking a vaccination appointment. This is to get an assessment of how to be vaccinated safely.
If the health care center considers that you can be vaccinated in the regular flow, you book an appointment yourself and answer "No" to the question in the health declaration that you have had a serious allergic reaction.
If the health care center deems that vaccination must take place with increased supervision, the health care center writes a referral so that you are vaccinated at one of our three hospitals. You will then be called for vaccination.
A severe allergic reaction usually occurs very quickly, within 30 minutes, after you have been exposed to what you are allergic to.
The reactions can be for example:
- respiratory distress
- nausea and vomiting
- strong palpitations
The reaction is then so severe that you seek care by calling 112.
Blood- thinning medicines
If you are taking blood-thinning medicines, see the information:
This applies to you who use medicines of the type:
Waran, Warfarin, Eliquis, Pradaxa, Lixiana, Xarelto, Fragmin, Inohep or Heparin. If you are taking other types of blood thinners you can be vaccinated regardless of when you take your medicine
If you use Waran or Warfarin:
- If PK-INR is stable with control intervals longer than 4 weeks you can be vaccinated without special control.
- If your control interval is shorter than four weeks, you must notify the AK clinic of the vaccination date for control of the PK-INR value in the same way as routine when planning for other procedures.
- If you use Waran or Warfarin with other blood-thinning drugs such as platelet inhibitors (eg acetylsalicylic acid, clopidogrel, ticagrelor), notify the AK clinic of the date of vaccination to check the PK-INR value in the same way as routine planning for other procedures.
If you use Eliquis and Pradaxa:
- Skip the morning dose of anticoagulant vaccination day and take the evening dose at least 2 hours after vaccination.
If you use Lixiana, Xarelto, Fragmin or Inohep:
- Take the tablet / injection of anticoagulants 2 hours after vaccination.
Other blood-thinning medicine:
- If you are taking other blood thinners such as platelet inhibitors such as acetylsalicylic acid, clopidogrel, ticagrelor but not in combination with Waran or Warfarin
- Take the tablets as usual regardless of the time of vaccination.
Cancel your vaccination appointment
If you need to cancel your vaccination you can do it by clicking the link for your vaccination unit. Then you choose "Boka tid" again and you can now see three different icons. Click on the third icon " Hantera bokning".
Then you find "Avboka tid". You fill in your mobilephone number and code "Bokningskod" that you got when you made your reservation.
You will now get a sms message that you have cancelled your vaccination appointment.
Please, do not cancel if not necessary!
If you do not have the opportunity to use the digital booking form , you can contact our telephone support for help with your booking.
Call: 0611-804 00
Monday-Friday from 08 am to 6 pm.
Saturday-Sunday from 10am to 4 pm.
Most people call our telephone support in the morning. It may be easier for you if you call in the afternoon.