Times available for testing are released several times a day. If you are unable to find an open time slot at the moment, try again later.
Testing is free of charge.
For ongoing infection a swab test is taken from nose and throat.
If you’ve already had covid-19 and experience symptoms again
If you have already had a confirmed covid-19 infection and start having symptoms again you should stay at home as long as you are ill.
You should not take another test when your symptoms are regular symptoms of a cold if you have tested positive for covid-19 infection within the last 6 months (PCR-test) or if you have antibodies.
If you become severly ill in need of medical care, a doctor will evaluate if a new test is required.
Children up until 12 years of age
Children from preschool class (förskoleklass) can be tested.
Younger children are normally not tested. This also concerns younger children living together with someone confirmed with covid-19. The majority that have covid-19 are well again within a couple of weeks. If your child has severe symptoms you should contact your health centre for evaluation.
Act on the behalf of your child as a representative
- If you are a guardian you have to act on the behalf of your child as a representative when you make a reservation for testing. This is required for your booking to be correct. If this procedure is not followed, the reservation will be made in your name and no test can be performed.
- Sign in and choose your child’s name below headline Agera ombud/Act as a representative. Choose Find and add health centre.
Children age 13-15 years
Children between ages of 13-15 years that show symptoms of covid-19 and have a BankID or electronic identification Freja (Freja eID Plus) sign in themselves and book an appointment.
If the child has no electronic identification, a guardian must book testing below heading If you need help with booking an appointment.
Children with BankID or Freja electronic identification
Children aged 13-15 years old sign in themselves by using BankID or Freja electronic identification (Freja eID Plus) and book their appointment.
Health centres offering testing of children, covid-19
The following centres offer testing for children. Sign in and book an appointment in your child’s name. You must act as a representative to be able to book.
- Praktikertjänst BålstaDoktorn, Bålsta
- Enköpings husläkarcentrum, Enköping (address testing station: Nyängsvägen 4A)
- Heby vårdcentral, Heby
- Praktikertjänst Knivsta Läkargrupp, Knivsta
- Skutskärs vårdcentral, Skutskär
- Tierps vårdcentral, Tierp (address testing station: Kyrkogatan, Borgenkyrkan)
- Gottsunda vårdcentral, (address testing station: Valthornsvägen 1B), Uppsala
- Kungsgärdets vårdcentral, Uppsala
- Nyby vårdcentral, Uppsala
- Stenhagens vårdcentral (address testing station: Stenhagens centrum), Uppsala
- Mobile testing station Liljeforstorg, Uppsala (booking through Praktikertjänst Bålstadoktorn: Covid-19 Provtagningsbuss Liljeforstorg)
- Östhammars vårdcentral, Östhammar
Book an appointment by choosing a link below
If you need help with booking an appointment
If you have no possibility to sign in with BankID, call 018-617 35 64, Mon-Fri 08.15-11.00 and 11.45 -16.00.
Staff within healthcare, social care and armed forces
If you experience symptoms and work within healthcare, social care or the armed forces, sign in here and complete the form to receive an appointment for testing.
How testing is done
A swab test is taken by swabbing nose and back of the throat, this can be unpleasant.