Vaccination is free of charge.
You personally choose whether you want to be vaccinated or not. Everyone will get an opportunity to be vaccinated.
Who is eligible to book an appointment right now?
You can book an appointment now if you are 30 years old or older.
This also applies to you if you’re turning 30 this year.
If you are younger than that, you still have to wait a while. The order of vaccination is based on age. Oldest first, youngest last.
When it's your turn, you’ll be able to see it on this website.
Make an appointment for vaccination
Here you can see available vaccination slots:
- Click on the link and choose a unit where you want to be vaccinated.
- Click on to the unit's booking service. There you can book an appointment for vaccination.
Plan your vaccinations
You must be vaccinated twice. Otherwise, you will not get the required protection against Covid-19.
You should wait around six weeks between your two vaccinations.
Only book an appointment if you can get vaccinated again in six weeks’ time. Otherwise, you should wait and book at a later date.
When will I get an appointment for my second vaccination?
You will get an appointment for your second vaccination at the same time that you book the first time. Alternatively, you can also make an appointment for your second vaccination when you receive your first.
Have you not been given a new appointment for your second vaccination? Contact the unit where you were vaccinated.
Also, contact the vaccination unit if you need to rebook your appointment.
If you don’t have a bank ID or Swedish social security number
Usually, you need a bank ID to book an appointment. Contact your bank to obtain a bank ID.
Not able to get a bank ID? Do you not have a Swedish social security number? Then you can call or visit a health care center (vårdcentral). The health care center will then book an appointment for you and vaccinate you there.
Sometimes it can take a while for you to get an appointment at the health care center. There is currently a shortage of vaccines, and many people want to get vaccinated.
If you have any allergies
Almost anyone with an allergy can make an appointment as they normally would.
However, have you previously been hospitalized for your allergy? Or have you been diagnosed with systemic macrocytosis or hereditary angioedema?
If so, then you should book a vaccination appointment at one of the following units:
- Hälsomedicinskt Center i Bjärred
- Hälsomedicinskt Center i Hjärup
- Hälsomedicinskt Center i Landskrona
- Hälsomedicinskt Center i Lomma
- Hälsomedicinskt Center i Staffanstorp
- MACC Arlöv
- MACC Broby
- MACC Hässleholm
- MACC Hörby
- MACC Osby
- MACC Skurup
- MACC Svalöv
- MACC Sjöbo
- MACC Ängelholm
- Näsets Läkargrupp- Filial Specialmottagning, Höllviken
- Sveakliniken, Svedala
- Vaccinationsmottagning Perstorp
- Victoria Vård och Hälsa Kalkbrottet, Malmö
If you are taking blood-thinning medication
Are you taking blood thinning medicine?
If so, you might need to take your medication at a different time than usual. That will reduce the risk of problems with bleeding.
You can read more here:
If you get sick
Cancel the booking if you are feeling unwell. Then you can book a new time.
In your booking confirmation, it tells you how to cancel the booking. You received the booking confirmation when you booked the time.
Were you going to have been vaccinated at the health center (vårdcentralen)? Then you need to call them and rebook your time.
Prepare for your vaccination
- Bring some form of ID with you when you’re going to be vaccinated. This could be, for example, an ID card, driver's license or passport.
- Try to wear clothes with short sleeves. This makes it easier for the nurse to give you the syringe in your arm.
- Arrive at the vaccination unit at the time that’s been booked for you. Don’t come too early. There might be a queue, and if so, that increases the risk of spreading Covid-19.
- You receive the vaccine by an injection in one arm.
- Stay at the unit for 15 minutes afterwards. The staff will then see how you feel after the vaccination.
You can read more here: