12-year chat in Västervik12-årssnack i Västervik - engelskaThe content concerns Kalmar län
For new teenagers or their parents seeking support, Barn- och ungdomshälsan now offers a 12-year chat in Västervik.
Becoming a teenager or the parent of a teenager can be very enjoyable, but we also know that this stage of life brings many changes, both for teenagers and in parenting. You may feel stress, anxiety or sadness and it can be hard to know what is normal. Issues you may need to talk about can include relationships, sleep, stress and screen time.
We want to make it possible for you to talk to us about these or any other concerns. That's why we're inviting parent(s) and 12-year-olds to a conversation we call the 12-year chat.
How does the conversation work?
You meet us at Barn- och ungdomshälsan, either in our premises at Kvarngatan 12 in Västervik or digitally via 1177.se. There are bookable times between 27/2 and 31/3, estimated time for the conversation is approximately 45 minutes.
How to book an appointment
Make an appointment by logging into 1177 e-services, on the parent's account.
- Go to 1177.se
- Select "Logga in"
- Log in with your e-ID
- Click on the child's name under the heading “Act as representative” (Agera ombud)
- Select "Find and add” (Hitta och lägg till) under the heading Clinics (Mottagningar)
- Search for Paediatrics Västervik (Barn- och ungdomshälsan Västervik)
- Select: Book an appointment (boka tid)
- Choose the “12-year chat” (12-årssnack) appointment type, and book a time for a talk
- Don't forget to confirm your time
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.