- Follow the guidelines from The public health agency of Sweden COVID-19 - The Public Health Agency of Sweden (folkhalsomyndigheten.se)
- Prepare as much as possible before your trip in order to minimize the number of meetings with others during your stay.
- Keep a distance from others and avoid crowded public environments, especially indoors.
- Socialize only with your own travel companions - avoid new contacts.
If you have symptoms of COVID-19
Pay attention to new symptoms such as a runny nose, sore throat, fever, cough or feeling generally unwell. If you feel unwell and have symptoms of COVID-19 or another respiratory infection, you should stay at home. The recommendation to stay at home applies to all ages, including those who are vaccinated or who have previously had a confirmed COVID-19 infection.
If you need help assessing your symptoms or advice on where to seek medical care please call telephone number 1177.
READ MORE ABOUT COVID-19 IN ENGLISH
- Collective information about COVID-19 - 1177.se
- Public health agency of Sweden (Folkhälsomyndigheten) - COVID-19 FAQ in English
- Public health agency of Sweden (Folkhälsomyndigheten) - Recommendations to reduce the spread of COVID-19
- Public health agency of Sweden (Folkhälsomyndigheten) - Recommendations for those travelling or who have travelled to Sweden from the United Kingdom or South Africa