About vaccination against covid-19 in other languages
- Easy swedish - Lätt svenska
- Albanian - Shqip
- Arabic - لعربية
- Finnish - Suomi
- French - Française
- Jiddisch in Hebrew writing - ייִדיש
- North sami - Davvisámegiella
- Persian - فارسى
- Polish - Polski
- Romani chib kalderašicko
- Romani chib lovaricka
- Russian - русский
- Serbian - Српски
- Somali - Soomaali
- South Sami - Åarjelsaemiengiele
- Spanish - Español
- Tigrinya - ትግርኛ
- Tornedalen Finnish - Meänkieli
- Turkish - Türk
- Ukrainian - Українська
Information in Swedish
- Vaccination mot covid-19
- När och hur kan jag vaccinera mig mot covid-19?
- Vaccinera dig mot covid-19 i Sörmland
Health declaration form
Please print and fill in this form, and bring it with you when you get vaccinated. If you don’t have access to a printer, forms will also be available at the vaccination sites.
Consent for vaccination against Covid-19
If you are under 18 years old, you need to bring a written consent from a guardian.
Forms will be sent out to all inhabitants in Sörmland below 18 years of age during week 31.
Didn't you get a form? Please print and fill this form and bring it to the vaccination.