You can book a test appointment by logging in to 1177.se with your bank-id or Freja eID Plus. This applies for people who are at least 13 years of age and who have had symptoms of COVID-19 for at least 48 hours that have gotten worse.
How to schedule a test appointment
- Log in to 1177.se and select the e-service ”Provtagning Covid-19 (Östergötland)” under the heading Regionen rekommenderar.
- You then order a test. You must complete your order to be able to choose a location and schedule an appointment at one of the testing sites in the next step.
- Select a testing site.
- Schedule an appointment. Testing is done by appointment only.
- You will receive a confirmation via 1177.se with information about your test appointment and directions to the testing site.
- Arrive at the testing site for your scheduled test. Cycle, walk, drive or use another means of transport where you will ride alone. Do NOT take public transportation or a taxi since you have symptoms.
- Bring a valid photo identification with you to the appointment.
- At the testing site, wait until you are called in.
- The staff will tell you how the test is done and collects the sample from you.
- You will get the test results in 2–4 days. Since you have symptoms, remain home while you are awaiting your test results. You can choose to be notified by text message or e-mail and will receive an alert when the test results are available in the 1177 Vårdguidens e-tjänster.
How to schedule a test appointment at vårdcentral
If you are not able to go to one of the central testing sites, you can send a request for testing via a digital form to your vårdcentral.
If you are unable to use 1177.se, contact your local vårdcentral by phone instead.
You can find the test form for vårdcentralen here
- Under "Hitta vård" att 1177.se search for your local vårdcentral where you live
- Under the heading Våra e-tjänster select "Förfrågan om provtagning för pågående covid-19- infektion"
- Log in with your bank-id and fill in the form